Saturday, December 11, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award!



Award Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.  Thank you, Leann at Montessori Tidbits!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order…)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
7 things about myself

I love my new school so much I keep pinching myself, is this real?
If one more stranger asks me about my twins, I may pass them a pamphlet on zygosity.
I get so much stress relief from making new materials, there goes yoga!
I should probably get back into yoga.
My children are so different from one another, it is such a gift.
I want Santa to bring me a laminator, really- I've been good all year.
I'm thankful for my parents, the best babysitters in the world.

And now passing it on....

9 comments:

The girl who painted trees said...

Thanks Jesse for passing the award on to The Adventures of Bear :) I hope Santa brings you a laminator. I love mine. One day I'd love to know more about how you can work at a school yet still homeschool.

The Education Of Ours said...

When I figure it out, I'll let you know! Haha. I teach only 30 hours, and all my work there is done in that time. Necessities guide me, I guess. We work home on weekends, too.

TwigandToadstool said...

Thank you for the award! Your blog is lovely. Love & Light ~ Shanti

Discovering Montessori said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me. It is truly a honor to receive this award from a woman of your caliber. Funny thing is I use to ask a lot of questions about twins until I was blessed with students who were twin sisters, they are still truly individual people. I can definetly understand how this could become annoying. Congratulations on your new school. Would love to see some pictures of this enviroment, I can just imagine how beautiful it is. Your home enviroment is awesome. Thank you again for sharing this award with me.

The Education Of Ours said...

You are making ME feel so good today! Our room is a mess, full of art supplies and holiday mumbo jumbo. I'll take some pics soon :)

Living Creatively said...

Thanks for thinking of me, too. :)

I want a laminator, too!!! And a copy machine would be nice.

Jessica said...

Thanks Jessie for the award! Seriously love your blog...as for the laminator I just got mine! I still haven't opened it yet, but on Amazon the Scotch laminator is only $20 right now...but hopefully Santa will bring you one. ;)

Megan said...

Thanks Jessie! I've been out of town and just saw your comment on my blog about the award. It's great to know that we educators can share our experiences and be inspired by one another! You too are a huge inspiration :)

Jenn @ Delicious Ambiguity said...

Thanks so much for passing this award to me. I'm sorry it has taken so long to respond but I really appreciate it. :)