This giveaway is now closed, the links below are still working. Thanks for your interest :) This week, I'm very excited to be hosting a giveaway from Montessori At Home! and Montessori Print Shop. PLUS, Montessori At Home! Is giving these two winners the latest edition of the Montessori At Home! eBook. This giveaway is the perfect pairing for families and schools! There will be TWO winners who get the Montessori At Home! Materials Bundle , full of amazing printables for Montessori. We actually have the bundle and use it a TON. It is so very useful, a great collection for parents and teachers. Bean works with her sentences ( Montessori At Home! means we work in PJs!) The Montessori At Home! Materials Bundle includes 21 printable files that compliment the Montessori At Home! eBook. The MAH Materials Bundle includes materials from most areas covered in the eBook, and will get you off to a great start learning ...
Comments
I always enjoy the chance to sneak a peak at your sweet girls working. I am impressed that your 3 year old can do cards and counters! My 4 1/2 son is still developing 1:1 correspondence to count 10 objects by himself. I always have my eye out for sets of 55.