Montessori Print Shop Giveaway!
This giveaway is closed. Thank you for your participation! This summer will be full of celebrations for us, including the one year anniversary of this blog! I am happy to provide one lucky reader with the Montessori Print Shop Math CD ROM ! The Montessori Print Shop giveaway will run from June 13th- June 20th, 2011. Winner will be notified by email on 6/20/11. Open Worldwide! Thank you all for following us on our learning journey. Be sure to visit Montessori Print Shop on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated. How to enter? It's very simple: Just comment below! Please leave me your email address so I can notify the winner. Feel free to link to your blog. Good luck!!! Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9


Comments
I like the stools because my tots do most of their works and crafting standing anyways. But for writing, I do have a separate table, where my oldest can sit with proper posture.
The cards are from Eeboo, a toy company. They make all types- dinosaurs, bugs, etc.
Feel free to ask any questions while setting up your space. I'm also available at Jbeerman (at) gmail (dot) com. I'd love to see the pictures!