Tonight we made the recipe from Fairydust Teaching, and it was fun! Red, with gold glitter for luck. We made enough for home and for my classroom. I think we will be finding glitter everywhere for while...
This giveaway is closed. Thank you for your participation! This summer will be full of celebrations for us, including the one year anniversary of this blog! I am happy to provide one lucky reader with the Montessori Print Shop Math CD ROM ! The Montessori Print Shop giveaway will run from June 13th- June 20th, 2011. Winner will be notified by email on 6/20/11. Open Worldwide! Thank you all for following us on our learning journey. Be sure to visit Montessori Print Shop on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated. How to enter? It's very simple: Just comment below! Please leave me your email address so I can notify the winner. Feel free to link to your blog. Good luck!!! Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9
This giveaway is now closed, the links below are still working. Thanks for your interest :) This week, I'm very excited to be hosting a giveaway from Montessori At Home! and Montessori Print Shop. PLUS, Montessori At Home! Is giving these two winners the latest edition of the Montessori At Home! eBook. This giveaway is the perfect pairing for families and schools! There will be TWO winners who get the Montessori At Home! Materials Bundle , full of amazing printables for Montessori. We actually have the bundle and use it a TON. It is so very useful, a great collection for parents and teachers. Bean works with her sentences ( Montessori At Home! means we work in PJs!) The Montessori At Home! Materials Bundle includes 21 printable files that compliment the Montessori At Home! eBook. The MAH Materials Bundle includes materials from most areas covered in the eBook, and will get you off to a great start learning ...
Well, this was our first official day working with Montessori Materials- just the twins and I. It went very well, but I was so busy I didn't take many photos. I put out some new Practical Life Trays, which were a huge hit. We also revealed our mystery number (3), and worked a LOT with the fall basket of sets. They used the sandpaper letters, and sensorial materials together throughout the day. A wonderful little afternoon with just the littles. Big sister should be home soon!!
Comments
So fun...and sparkly!
Jody