Montessori Print Shop Giveaway!
This giveaway is closed. Thank you for your participation! This summer will be full of celebrations for us, including the one year anniversary of this blog! I am happy to provide one lucky reader with the Montessori Print Shop Math CD ROM ! The Montessori Print Shop giveaway will run from June 13th- June 20th, 2011. Winner will be notified by email on 6/20/11. Open Worldwide! Thank you all for following us on our learning journey. Be sure to visit Montessori Print Shop on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated. How to enter? It's very simple: Just comment below! Please leave me your email address so I can notify the winner. Feel free to link to your blog. Good luck!!! Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9




Comments
I saw your message on Homeschool Bloggers Haven (Yahoo Group) and thought I'd stop by and say hallo. You've carved out a beautiful corner for yourself here in cyberspace! I am now a follower of your blog.
I'm also new at blogging. You can find me here at
Hands of Grace
~Beth
Thanks for sharing:)