What a fun morning, to wake up and see that I have recieved the Stylish Blogger Award from two of my favorite blogs!!! Little Acorns and Fairy Dust Teaching
The rules of acceptance of this Stylish award are . . .
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
7 Things About Me:
- I love chocolate. All of the time.
- I don't know how to sew.
- Setting up materials for my girls is my biggest hobby right now.
- I like teeny-bopper music. Hey, try to listen to Brittany Spears and not dance....
- Today I'm going to toy purge. There's too much in this house, and we don't use it.
- Sundays aren't the same without football.
- I miss being a student. I keep looking for a class that fits my schedule :)
Without further ado, here are my award winners! I love reading so many blogs, but these are my newest favorites!
Art For Small Hands, a blog by a Montessori Art Teacher!
Earth Friendly Mama, a new home Montessori teacher/mom.
Practical Parenting, another writer for Mommy Moment- she is great!